Workouts for Women : How to Lose Belly Fat with Exercises
3-Step Flat Belly Challenge
Ready for positive change? Whether you want to tone that tummy for swimsuit season or slim down after having a baby, you can make the changes needed to see results. This 3-step flat belly challenge is the right place to start your journey.
Flat bellies don’t necessarily come from cranking out a bajillion crunches. Instead, they come from a commitment to making changes in how you eat and exercise. When you incorporate these flat belly tips into your lifestyle you’ll notice a difference you can see and feel.
Step 1 – Eat Clean.
Step 2 – Control Portions.
- Eat from salad plates. Smaller plate sizes help you better control portions so you’re not as likely to overload.
- Check recipe portion sizes. Always ensure you’re eating appropriate amounts of food by checking the recipe or learningWhat is a Portion Size? Also measure servings, if necessary.
- Jumpstart portion control by taking the30-Day Skinny Plate Challenge. We’ve designed this challenge to help you uncover a slimmer version of yourself.
Step 3 – Exercise Regularly.
- Commit to an exercise routine. Regular workouts help you lose weight, plus they act like an investment in your long-term physical well-being. Put exercise time on your schedule—and stick to it.
- Tone the tummy area. Along with cardiovascular exercise to raise the heart rate and metabolism, choose workouts that target the abs as well. One of the best steps to get a flat belly is to try routines likeBeginners Flat Abs WorkoutsandFlat Belly Workout.
Flat Belly Tips for Success
- Stick with your plan. It may take up to 4 weeks for you to notice a difference, while it may take up to 8 weeks for family and friends to notice results. Take our30-Day Fitness Journal Challenge to begin documenting your progress.
- Eat three small meals and two healthy snacks every day. Regular meals and snacks keep unhealthy cravings at bay and prevent overeating at meals.
- Journal your food intake. Flat belly tips like this one will help you keep tabs on food by letting you track what and how much you’re consuming.
- Avoid processed or packaged foods by primarily shopping the fresh produce, lean meats, and low-fat dairy typically kept around the store’s perimeter.
- Drink water to cut back on bloating. It might sound counterintuitive, but water is important for digestion because it helps flush out the system, reducing tummy-expanding bloat. One of the simplest flat belly tips is to drink one full glass of water as soon as you wake up, and then drink H2O regularly throughout the day. Try theseFlavored Water Recipes if you need a flavor boost.
- Reward yourself with one treat meal a week. Indulging once a week makes it a little easier to stay on track with a waist-trimming meal plan. Enjoy whatever you like during that meal—just be sure to stick to healthy portion sizes.
Video: 10-Day Stubborn Belly Fat Challenge
Pros and Cons of Sharing the News of Hepatitis Diagnosis
Fat Burning Foods to Put In Your Overnight Oats
How to Help Kids with Food Allergies Enjoy Halloween
James Martin’s Melon and Honeycomb Cheesecake Recipe
Never buy these 5 things secondhand
Diabetes Continues Its Relentless Rise
Lo Loestrin Fe
6 Make A Budget To Stick To
Could Meghan Markle Marry Prince Harry
Here’s Exactly How to do The Halo Braid on (Almost) Every HairType