Betty's Mudhen Bar Cookies
Cashew-Coconut Congo Bars
unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 c. unsalted butter
1/2 c. granulated sugar
Yolk from 1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 1/2 c. coarsely chopped roasted salted cashews
1 1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut
semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13- by 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil 2 inches beyond pan at both ends. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Beat butter and remaining ingredients with the paddle attachment of a mixer on medium speed until soft and creamy, about 2 minutes. On low speed, beat in flour mixture, scraping down the sides of the bowl until dough comes together. Drop small clumps of dough evenly into prepared pan. With floured fingers, press dough into an even layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until surface is dry and set. Remove crust, keeping the oven on.
- Whisk condensed milk, eggs, flour, and salt in a mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in cashews, 3/4 cup of the coconut, and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips; spread evenly over warm crust. Sprinkle the remaining coconut and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 24 minutes or until golden around the edges and just barely baked through in the center. Cool completely in a pan on a wire rack.
- Lift ends of foil to transfer to a cutting board. Cut lengthwise into 6 equal strips, about 1and 1/2 inches wide. cut each strip into 6 bars.
Video: vacuum sealing machine for vacuum packing dry fruits cashew nut almond
How To Layer Clothes In Summer To Look Feel Cool
How to Avoid Losing Money
Contour Overload: Why Are We SlimmingEverywhere
Speckled Eyeliner Tutorial
How to Understand the Characteristics of Wire
How to Find Romance Through Running
Could Internet Addiction Be Genetic
Brainboosts cash flow has been positive since day one
13 Quick Home Remedies To Get Relief From Constipation Naturally
How to Avoid the Chikungunya Virus this Summer
How to Discipline Yourself
How to Wash Slippers
How to Help a Friend Who Has Been Raped
Date: 06.12.2018, 18:32 / Views: 43263