The Proper Easy Way to Mount How Install Free Standing Tiki Torch with 2" PVC in Your Yard Backyard
How to Configure Your Tiki
Be prepared for a little 'brain-work'.This isn't for the faint of heart. Hopefully, you have a 'techie' friend to help you out. Alternatively, you can visit for some help.
Be sure to 'Change Preferences', 'Save', 'Apply', or whichever term applies before leaving each screen.
Log into your new wiki.There is an admin login setup for you.
- Account name: admin
- Account password: admin
Change the password.Absolutely,do notskip this step. Laziness will get you hacked!
- Click on Admin Home.
- Click on General (should be the first button).
- Go to the 'Change admin password' tab.
Consider adding users beside the Admin account.Even if you are the only editor that will be using your account, you will probably want to have a non-admin account to edit with.
- If you do add a user, try using another browser for that user to log in with. That way you don't have to log in and out with your Admin account while configuring Tiki.
Click on Admin >> Features.This is where you will be doing the bulk of your initial setup.
Look through the options on the Global Features >> Main Features section and make your choices.The screenshot has a few basic ones selected.
Click on Administration >> Community.This allows you to select specific user options.
Change the theme by clicking on Administration >> Look and Feel in the Themes tab.Be aware that any template changes you made before would have to be redone.
Click on General Layout Options.Some of the items you might want to change are:
- Add content in the Custom Site Header area.
- Add your own logo and site name in the Site Logo and Title area.
- Enable (or disable) the Site Search Bar and Login Bar.
- Enable (or disable) the Left and Right columns.
- Enable (or disable) the Top and Bottom bars.
- Enable (or disable) the icons and debugging information in the Bottom bar.
Add modules to your wiki.Try adding 'Online Users'. Once you have selected it, the screen will automatically refresh so that you will see what it will do. You can now change options. Make these changes.
- Position: Select left. You will add this module to the left column.
- Order: Select 5. This will place the new module above the menu.
- Flip: Type y. This will include the Toggle(Toggle icon) in the module, allowing you to "roll up" the module.
- Select Registered. This way, only registered users will see the list.
Configure wiki options.
Click on Features and select the following:
- Sandbox: The Sandbox is a special wiki page. You (and your users) can edit this page to learn the Tiki wiki syntax. No versions of the page are retained, so you don't have to worry about spam.
- Comments: This allows registered users to add comments to the page (without actually editing the wiki page). You can further customize Tiki by specifying if the comments should be displayed by default and how they are ordered. You can override this setting on a page-by-page basis.
- Pictures: This allows you to upload pictures and images to a wiki page. By default, uploaded pictures will be stored in the File Gallery.
- Backlinks: "Backlinks" are a list of wiki pages that link to a specific page. Tiki can automatically keep this list of incoming links up-to-date. You can customize the length (number of characters) displayed in the backlink drop list. This can be useful if you have very long page names.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- This is a very basic set of instructions. Refer to for further help.
- Consider giving yourself another account. Yes, you have the admin account, but you will want a user/non-admin account as well. In order to do this, you will have to enable the wiki to add users.
Video: Tiki Cocktails
Heavy Kids May Not Respond as Well to Asthma Meds
What It Feels LikeTo Have A Step Mum The Same Age As You
Mercurio diventa retrogrado, che effetti avrà sul tuo segno zodiacale
Spring DIY Enamel Charm Bracelet
Study finds that less time on social media can improve well-being
What Is the Common Cold
Lose Your Belly with Just Two Exercise Moves
Who Dazzled At The Paris Couture Shows
Pregnant Celebs to Follow for Maternity Style Inspo
Malta in the spotlight
When Just a Cough’ Is Actually Stage IV Lung Cancer
Chanel Le Rouge Fall 2019 Makeup Collection
These New Vans Sneakers Are Selling Out Like Lightning
Date: 07.12.2018, 00:52 / Views: 35443