SKINNY ENCHILADA RECIPE!!!
Skinny White Chicken Enchiladas
Yields: 8 (6-inch) enchiladas | Serving Size: 1 enchilada | Calories: 316 | Total Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 380mg | Carbohydrates: 24g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Protein: 18g | SmartPoints: 12
- 2 cups (cooked) shredded chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon cumin, divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup salsa, no sugar added (optional verde sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican Style Cheese, reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth, fat-free
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream, reduced-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (6-inch) whole grain flour tortillas, optional corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine shredded chicken breast with, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, chili powder, and salsa. Evenly distribute chicken mixture over center of tortillas, roll and place seam side down in a 9 x 13-inch casserole pan. Set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat and sprinkle in flour. Cook for 1 minute while stirring continuously. Slowly pour in chicken broth. Stir until mixture starts to thickened, about 6 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1 cup cheese, green chiles, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Pour white sauce over enchiladas, sprinkle on 1/2 cup cheese and bake 25 minutes, or until cheese is lightly golden. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over enchiladas.
Video: Skinny White Chicken Enchiladas
The Four Seasons, Koh Samui, Thailand
Testing for Hepatitis C: What to Expect
Handcrafted: Inside The Porsche 918 Assembly Line
How to Get Married in San Francisco
Holiday Party Makeup Mistakes and How to AvoidThem
25 Best Shades of Brown Hair
Rihanna reveals the unexpected place she uses her Fenty Holiday palette: Its such a flexible product
How to Photograph Rugs
Adidas Predator Instinct Range
Achieving Anti-Aging Through Laser Therapy