Eggless | Vegan| Gluten Free Rainbow Meringue Cookies Video Recipe by Bhavna
Tutti-Frutti Chewy Meringues
Nov 7, 2013
Meringues with fruit flavor that kids and adults of any age with love, this is a treat that's perfect for a holiday dinner party dessert, cookie swap, or late night snack.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 1 dozen
Prep Time: 0 hours 25
3/4 c. dried pineapple
2 tsp. cornstarch
large egg whites
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 c. lemon curd
drop green food coloring
- Pulse, in food processor, dried pineapple, dried cranberries, dried apricots, and cornstarch until finely chopped.
- Arrange oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites and salt until foamy. Add cream of tartar; beat on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time. Beat until meringue stands in stiff, glossy peaks. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Gently fold chopped fruit into meringue.
- Using large resealable plastic bag with corner snipped off, pipe into 1-inch rounds onto cookie sheets. Bake 1 hour; remove from oven. Cool on sheets on wire racks.
- To serve, sandwich rounds with lemon curd tinted with green food coloring.
Video: Eggless Mint Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies Video Recipe by Bhavna
Robin Williams wife explains how dementia gripped the actor before his death
Pomegranate Recipes to Eat All Winter Long
Drew Barrymore Swears By This Dermatologist-Approved Facial Sunscreen
How to Update a Graphics Card
Top 5 Winter 2019 Hat Trends
Rheumatoid Arthritis: Protect Your Knees with Fiber
6 Food Cures That Can Change Your Life
Never buy these 5 things secondhand
How I Learned to Love My Resting BitchFace
How to Find Toads
The Stress Buster You Havent Tried
3 Ways to Load Dice
14 Simple Ways to Turn Your Meal Into an Aphrodisiac
Men Outfits With Loafers- 30 Ideas How To Wear Loafers Shoes
Date: 10.12.2018, 16:38 / Views: 61132